Agenda and decisions
Contact: Democratic Services Team
Councillor Lynne Doherty
Resolved that the Leader of the Council agrees and where appropriate amends the West Berkshire Council Forward Plan as follows:
• ID4037 Placement Policy – meeting date confirmed as 21/07/21.
• C3972 Fireworks Motion – rescheduled to Council 08/07/21.
• GE4031 and GE4085 – now merged into one item GE4031 and the title is Annual Governance Statement 2020-21.
• C3959 West Berkshire Local Plan Review 2036 – rescheduled to Special Council meeting in October 2021 (date to be confirmed).
The following addition:
Individual Decision on 21 July 2021:
• ID4114 - Local Flood Risk Management Strategy 2021-2026
This decision is not subject to call in; therefore it will be implemented immediately.
Councillor Richard Somner
Resolved that the Portfolio Member for Transport and Countryside adopts the transport policy for West Berkshire Council and approves the implementation of the proposed routes and infrastructure. It was also recommended that further investigation was carried out for detailed feasibility, design work and cost forecast to produce pipeline schemes that are developed to a stage where they are ready to submit for future funding applications when opportunities become available.
This decision is eligible to be ‘called-in’. However, if the decision has not been ‘called-in’ by 5.00pm on 10 June 2021, then it will be implemented.