Purpose of committee
The Committee consists of five Members, reflecting the political balance of the Council. It meets on an ad hoc basis.
The Committee is responsible for making changes to Human Resources policies and procedures, appointing staff at Head of Service level and above by means of an Appointments Panel, and for determining requests for the early release of pensions, although the financial implications of each request has to be approved the Executive.
Chief Executive Decisions
The Chief Executive can approve new or revised Human Resources policies and/or procedures.
Contacts: Democratic Services Team
Further information links:
- Councillor Adrian Abbs (Substitute)
- Councillor Dennis Benneyworth
- Councillor Jeff Brooks
- Councillor Lee Dillon (Substitute)
- Councillor Nassar Kessell
- Councillor Garth Simpson
- Councillor Richard Somner (Substitute)
- Councillor Joanne Stewart (Substitute)
- Councillor Howard Woollaston
Support officer: Moira Fraser / Janet Giddings.
Phone: (01635) 519045/519422
Web site: http://www.westberks.gov.uk