AttendancePlease note: The attendance figures relate to the attendance of Councillors at meetings and sub-committees of Council only, they do not include the meetings of task groups and outside bodies also attended by Councillors.
Please ensure the correct date range is selected. Attendance records start from 17 May 2011.
|Total expected attendances:||6|
|Present as expected:||4||67%|
|Apologies received:||2||100% of absences|
|Absent (incl. apologies):||2||33%|
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
|06/10/2022, 19:00||Council ,06/10/2022, 19:00||Present|
|01/12/2022, 18:00||Council ,01/12/2022, 18:00||Present|
|26/09/2022, 18:30||Governance and Ethics Committee ,26/09/2022, 18:30||Apologies received|
|20/10/2022, 14:00||Governance and Ethics Committee ,20/10/2022, 14:00||Apologies, sent representative; Substituted by Councillor Claire Rowles|
|16/01/2023, 18:30||Governance and Ethics Committee ,16/01/2023, 18:30||Expected|
|29/09/2022, 09:30||Health and Wellbeing Board ,29/09/2022, 09:30||Present as substitute|
|08/12/2022, 09:30||Health and Wellbeing Board ,08/12/2022, 09:30||Present as substitute|