Western Area Planning Committee
Purpose of committee
This Committee considers the planning applications submitted to the council for the western area. It has 12 Members and meets on a three weekly cycle.
The Western Area Planning Committee covers the following wards: Chieveley, Clay Hill, Cold Ash, Compton, Downlands, Falkland, Greenham, Hungerford, Kintbury, Lambourn Valley, Northcroft, St John's, Speen, Victoria.
If you're not sure which ward you're in, then enter your postcode or address here.
Subject to certain procedure rules, Area Planning Committees can refer a planning application to the District Planning Committee for determination.
The Western Area Planning Committee meets in the Council Chamber, Market Street, Newbury RG14 5LD.
Contact: Democratic Services Team
Further information links:
- Councillor Adrian Abbs
- Councillor Phil Barnett
- Councillor Jeff Beck (Substitute)
- Councillor Dennis Benneyworth
- Councillor Jeff Cant
- Councillor Hilary Cole
- Councillor James Cole (Substitute)
- Councillor Carolyne Culver
- Councillor Clive Hooker (Chairman)
- Councillor David Marsh (Substitute)
- Councillor Steve Masters (Substitute)
- Councillor Andy Moore (Substitute)
- Councillor Erik Pattenden (Substitute)
- Councillor Garth Simpson (Substitute)
- Councillor Martha Vickers (Substitute)
- Councillor Tony Vickers (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Howard Woollaston
Support officer: Jenny Legge.
Phone: (01635) 503043
Web site: http://www.westberks.gov.uk