Eastern Area Planning Committee
Purpose of committee
This Committee considers the planning applications submitted to the council for the eastern area. It has 12 members and meets on a three weekly cycle.
The Eastern Area Planning Committee covers the following wards: Aldermaston, Basildon, Birch Copse, Bucklebury, Burghfield, Calcot, Mortimer, Pangbourne, Purley on Thames, Sulhamstead, Thatcham Central, Thatcham North, Thatcham South and Crookham, Thatcham West, Theale, Westwood.
If you're not sure which ward you're in, then enter your postcode or address here.
Subject to certain procedure rules, Area Planning Committees can refer a planning application to the District Planning Committee for determination.
The Eastern Area Planning Committee meets at the Calcot Centre, Highview (off Royal Avenue), Calcot.
Contact: Democratic Services Team
Further information links:
- Councillor Peter Argyle (Substitute)
- Councillor Graham Bridgman (Substitute)
- Councillor Jeremy Cottam
- Christine Elsasser (Secretary)
- Councillor Owen Jeffery (Substitute)
- Councillor Nassar Kessell (Substitute)
- Councillor Alan Law (Chairman)
- Councillor Tony Linden
- Councillor Royce Longton
- Councillor Ross Mackinnon
- Councillor Alan Macro (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Geoff Mayes
- Councillor Graham Pask
- Councillor Richard Somner (Substitute)
- Councillor Joanne Stewart
- Councillor Keith Woodhams (Substitute)
Support officer: Stephen Chard / Jessica Bailiss.
Phone: (01635) 519462/503124
Web site: http://www.westberks.gov.uk