Eastern Area Planning Committee
Purpose of committee
This Committee considers the planning applications submitted to the council for the eastern area. It has 9 members and meets on a three weekly cycle.
The Eastern Area Planning Committee covers the following wards: Aldermaston; Basildon; Bucklebury; Burghfield and Mortimer; Pangbourne; Ridgeway; Thatcham Central; Thatcham Colthrop & Crookham; Thatcham North East; Thatcham West; Theale; Tilehurst Birch Copse; Tilehurst South & Holybrook; Tilehurst and Purley.
If you're not sure which ward you're in, then enter your postcode or address here.
Subject to certain procedure rules, Area Planning Committees can refer a planning application to the District Planning Committee for determination.
The Eastern Area Planning Committee meets in the Council Offices, Market Street, Newbury.
Contact: Democratic Services Team
Further information links:
- Councillor Graham Bridgman (Substitute)
- Councillor Jeremy Cottam (Substitute)
- Christine Elsasser (Secretary)
- Councillor Nassar Hunt (Substitute)
- Councillor Owen Jeffery (Substitute)
- Councillor Alan Law
- Councillor Tony Linden
- Councillor Royce Longton
- Councillor Ross Mackinnon
- Councillor Alan Macro (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Geoff Mayes
- Councillor Graham Pask (Chairman)
- Councillor Richard Somner
- Gillian Steele (Secretary)
- Councillor Joanne Stewart (Substitute)
- Councillor Andrew Williamson (Substitute)
- Councillor Keith Woodhams
Support officer: Stephen Chard / Jessica Bailiss.
Phone: (01635) 519462/503124
Web site: http://www.westberks.gov.uk