Eastern Area Planning Committee
Purpose of committee
This Committee considers the planning applications submitted to the Council for the eastern area. It has nine members and meets on a three weekly cycle.
The Eastern Area Planning Committee covers the following Wards: Aldermaston; Basildon; Bradfield; Bucklebury; Burghfield and Mortimer; Pangbourne; Thatcham Central; Thatcham North East; Thatcham West; Thatcham, Colthrop and Crookham; Theale; Tilehurst Birch Copse; Tilehurst and Purley, and; Tilehurst South and Holybrook.
If you're not sure which Ward you're in, then enter your postcode or address here.
Subject to certain procedure rules, Area Planning Committees can refer a planning application to the District Planning Committee for determination.
The Eastern Area Planning Committee meets in the Council Chamber, Market Street, Newbury, RG14 5LD.
Contact: Democratic Services Team
Further information links:
- Councillor Graham Pask (Chairman)
- Councillor Alan Macro (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Jeremy Cottam
- Councillor Alan Law
- Councillor Tony Linden
- Councillor Ross Mackinnon
- Councillor Geoff Mayes
- Councillor Richard Somner
- Councillor Keith Woodhams
- Councillor Graham Bridgman (Substitute)
- Councillor Lee Dillon (Substitute)
- Councillor Nassar Hunt (Substitute)
- Councillor Owen Jeffery (Substitute)
- Councillor Joanne Stewart (Substitute)
- Councillor Andrew Williamson (Substitute)
Support officer: Democratic Services Team. This meeting will be streamed live here: https://www.westberks.gov.uk/easternareaplanninglive
Legal and Democratic Services
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: http://www.westberks.gov.uk